This generator converts normal text into bold text using raw Unicode characters. Bold or Boldface is commonly used to add emphasis to a word or group of text, but can also be used for styling purposes.
Enabling the “Italicize” option will make the text both italic and bold at the same time. You can use it before or after the Unicode conversion.
a-z and capital letters
A-Z are supported. Unsupported characters like
0-9 digits are left unformatted since they currently have no equivalent in Unicode characters.
𝗔𝗕𝗖𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗚𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗞𝗟𝗠𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗤𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗩𝗪𝗫𝗬𝗭 𝗮𝗯𝗰𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗸𝗹𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗾𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘂𝘃𝘄𝘅𝘆𝘇Bold and Italic
- Upside Down Text - Flip text, letters, and words! Turn texts upside down and make them harder to read.
- Italic Text Generator - Turn normal text into italics using raw Unicode characters.
- Old English Text Generator - Convert simple text into old English text also known as blackletter script.
- Cursive Text Generator - Convert simple normal text into fancy cursive text using Unicode characters.
- Normalize Unicode Text - Revert bold, italicized, and fancy Unicode text back to regular plain text.