This generator makes the text italic using characters from the Unicode block of Latin letters in italics and boldface. In typography, italic is a font style that slants slightly to the right side. Use this tool to apply italic font style in places where you normally can't use HTML tags or a rich text editor.
Enabling the “Bold” option will make the text both bold and italic at the same time. You can use it before or after the Unicode conversion.
a-z and capital letters
A-Z are supported. Unsupported characters like numbers
0-9 are left unformatted since they currently have no equivalent in Unicode characters.
𝘈𝘉𝘊𝘋𝘌𝘍𝘎𝘏𝘐𝘑𝘒𝘓𝘔𝘕𝘖𝘗𝘘𝘙𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘝𝘞𝘟𝘠𝘡 𝘢𝘣𝘤𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘫𝘬𝘭𝘮𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘲𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘷𝘸𝘹𝘺𝘻Italic and Bold
- Upside Down Text - Flip text, letters, and words! Turn texts upside down and make them harder to read.
- Bold Text Generator - Convert normal text into bold text using raw Unicode characters.
- Old English Text Generator - Convert simple text into old English text also known as blackletter script.
- Cursive Text Generator - Convert simple normal text into fancy cursive text using Unicode characters.
- Normalize Unicode Text - Revert bold, italicized, and fancy Unicode text back to regular plain text.